Passwords must contain at least 8 characters with a combination of at least 1 capital letter, 1 numerical character and one symbol. The acceptable symbols are limited to @$!%*?&#^()~+=_:;<>”
Once you click submit, you’ll receive an email with a link to complete your registration.
After you click on the link in the email, you can finish setting up your online account.
Please call 800-223-1080 Option #2 for Client Services if you have any questions.
- Payment options include bank wire, personal check, cash or credit card*. *Credit cards payments cannot exceed $1,500 for existing customers ($500 for new customers).
- Send checks to:
FideliTrade Incorporated 3601 N Market Street Wilmington, DE 19802
- Wiring instructions: Call 800-223-1080
- Trade Execution – Buy and sell precious metals investment products electronically or by telephone.
- Reporting – Receive comprehensive confirmations, statements and other operational reports.
- Product Selection – Select from a wide variety of gold, silver, platinum and palladium investment products, including bullion bars and coins, and statement accounts.
- Service Selection – Enjoy convenient custody in a high-security, fully insured depository, or arrange for the physical delivery of metals to nearly any destination.
Bullion coins are produced in mass quantities by government mints and are legal tender in their country of origin. Bullion coins sell for a small premium over their intrinsic (or spot) metal value. Bullion coin prices move, in tandem, with the price fluctuations of the underlying commodity (i.e., gold, silver, platinum or palladium).
Rare or “numismatic” coins are collected and valued for their scarcity, individual beauty, uniqueness or historical significance. Special collectible qualities can potentially render rare coins far more valuable in the marketplace than the value of any gold or silver that they may contain.