FideliTrade Incorporated offers a full range of specialized precious metals clearing and administrative services to an international network of commercial entities. Our comprehensive menu of trading, custody, delivery, and support services enables banks, brokerage firms and other commercial enterprises to enhance their product mix and service capabilities, and earn additional income, while increasing cross-sale opportunities and reducing the permanent loss of customer assets to competing institutions. And all this can be accomplished with little or no risk or cost.
FideliTrade can tailor a precious metals program to suit your company’s experience, resources and requirements. Through FideliTrade’s Institutional Trading and Administration Service, FideliTrade becomes your provider of trading, custody and administrative services. All accounts are titled in your institution’s name, and only your designated staff members are authorized to conduct trades. You may elect to conduct your business through a single “omnibus account” or create an unlimited number of accounts corresponding to each of your individual clients. In either case, FideliTrade will provide you with detailed reports of all activity and holdings. The Institutional Trading and Administration Service is designed for regulated financial institutions that are willing to dedicate some marketing and administrative resources to the development of a proprietary precious metals service, but do not want to incur the expense of developing a comprehensive program of their own.
FideliTrade offers its correspondent institutions a safe, convenient and cost effective method to provide precious metals investments to their customers.
FideliTrade’s institutional clientele include banks, brokerage firms, investment funds and other financial service organizations.
- Trading services (purchase and liquidation)
- Custody and administrative services
- Armored transportation and other insured delivery services
- Operational, administrative and marketing support
- Strategically located in Wilmington, Delaware (with additional storage options in Canada & Switzerland)
- No state sales tax on trades or custody services
- The liquidation of bullion does not create a nexus status for state income tax purposes
- No corporate net worth, personal inventory or transfer taxes applied to physical bullion transactionsCall FideliTrade at (302) 762-2500 to discuss your specific needs and determine which services and accounting structure best meet your needs.