- 3% to 5% of Americans invest in precious metals
- 69% of precious metals investors want to buy from their established financial institution, yet only 21% actually do
- Banks and brokerage firms that offer precious metals investments attract approximately 70% of their precious metals clients from other financial institutions
- Precious metals investors tend to be affluent and well educated
- Precious metals services help banks and brokerage firms retain and enhance customer relationships
- Precious metals services generate fee income
- Precious metals services can be offered with no risk and little or no investment in support activities
- Precious metals services provided in Delaware may have significant tax advantages
In addition to its services, FideliTrade is strategically located in Wilmington, Delaware. Delaware imposes no sales tax on the purchase, administration or storage of precious metals. Furthermore, there are no corporate net worth, personal inventory or transfer taxes applied to physical bullion transactions. And unlike some other states, the sale of bullion does not create a nexus status for state income tax purposes.
- Trade Execution – Buy and sell precious metals investment products electronically or by telephone.
- Reporting – Receive comprehensive confirmations, statements and other operational reports.
- Product Selection – Select from a wide variety of gold, silver, platinum and palladium investment products, including bullion bars and coins, and statement accounts.
- Service Selection – Enjoy convenient custody in a high-security, fully insured depository, or arrange for the physical delivery of metals to nearly any destination.
Bullion coins are produced in mass quantities by government mints and are legal tender in their country of origin. Bullion coins sell for a small premium over their intrinsic (or spot) metal value. Bullion coin prices move, in tandem, with the price fluctuations of the underlying commodity (i.e., gold, silver, platinum or palladium).
Rare or “numismatic” coins are collected and valued for their scarcity, individual beauty, uniqueness or historical significance. Special collectible qualities can potentially render rare coins far more valuable in the marketplace than the value of any gold or silver that they may contain.
FideliTrade primarily utilizes the custody services of Delaware Depository. Located in Wilmington, DE, Delaware Depository is an exchange-approved depository.
FideliTrade also offers international custody services in Toronto, Canada and Zurich, Switzerland.
- Payment options include bank wire, personal check, cash or credit card*. *Credit cards payments cannot exceed $1,500 for existing customers ($500 for new customers).
- Send checks to:
FideliTrade Incorporated 3601 N Market Street Wilmington, DE 19802
- Wiring instructions: Call 800-223-1080
For your protection, FideliTrade requires address and name changes in writing. Telephone numbers and email addresses can be changed over the telephone once existing account information has been verified.
Address change. Send a letter or email from the email address on file. include the old address, new address, account number and signature (if written letter).
Title or Name Change. The person removing their name must send a notarized letter instructing FideliTrade to remove their name. A new account application must be completed by the remaining party(s) on the account.
Death. When an account holder dies, please provide FideliTrade Incorporated with a a certified copy of the death certificate, Letters of Testamentary or Administration, a letter of instruction and a new account application.
For your protection, FideliTrade validates certain account information before granting online access. Please call (800) 223-1080 and speak to a member of our Client Services Department for assistance.
If you are an existing FideliTrade account holder, you can now view your transactions and holdings online. By clicking on the Enroll link on the top of any page, you’ll begin the registration process. The first page will verify your account information. Please be sure to enter the same email address that FideliTrade has on file for you. If you’re not sure which email address you have provided, you can call 800-223-1080 Option #2.
Once you click submit, you’ll receive an email with a link to complete your registration.
After you click on the link in the email, you can finish setting up your online account.
Please call 800-223-1080 Option #2 for Client Services if you have any questions.
Passwords must contain at least 8 characters with a combination of at least 1 capital letter, 1 numerical character and one symbol. The acceptable symbols are limited to @$!%*?&#^()~+=_:;<>”